FORMS & WAIVERS
SKI & SNOWBOARDING
- SEASON PASS PURCHASE FORM: Download, print off and stop-by (or mail in) your application and payment for the best deals on season passes to Snow Trails!
- SEASON PASS WAIVER: A season pass waiver must be signed and on file in our Guest Services office before a season pass can be released to the passholder. All passholders 18 years of age or younger must have a legal guardian sign their waiver.
- EQUIPMENT RENTAL APPLICATION: This is an equipment rental and liability release agreement required for all guests using Snow Trails rental equipment including skis, snowboards, boots and poles. Downloading and signing prior to your visit is important if the renter is a minor and the parent/guardian will not be on location.
- SKIING ONE TIME GROUP RATES: Form for groups that are coming for a single event. Those looking for forms for their school clubs should contact their group leader.
- POLAR PROGRAM RELEASE FORM: If your child is enrolled in the Children's Learning Center Polar Program you will need to sign this form before arriving even if you purchased online.
- SNOWTUBING WAIVER FORM: A release waiver must be signed for all participants of snowtubing at Snow Trails. You can save your and your group time by downloading and completing your waiver prior to arrival.
- SNOWTUBING ONE TIME GROUP RATES: Form for groups that are coming for a single event. Those looking for forms for their school clubs should contact their group leader.
SPECIAL EVENT FORMS AND COMPETITION WAIVERS
- GENERAL EVENT WAIVER: This is the general waiver for special events including fun races, contests, park parties and big air on Mid Season and Carnival Weekends
- JUNIOR RACING PROGRAM RELEASE WAIVER: If you are partaking in our Junior Races on selected weekends, this is the form you need.