Pass & Ticket Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Season Passes
Subject to the refund calculation, Snow Trails will refund Season Passes based on the following conditions:
- The Refund Option must be purchased concurrently with active Season Pass. *
- The Refund Option commences with the purchase of an active Season Pass and selection of the Pass Refund Option.
- Notification of non-participation must be received by Snow Trails within 14 days of injury or relocation. A licensed Doctor of medicine must document injury/sickness of a Passholder preventing his/her participation in skiing/riding.
- The Pass Refund Option price is non-refundable under any circumstances and excludes Add-On Options.
- If a Passholder is transferred by his/her employer OR precluded by terms of a contract requiring him/her to change residence outside a reasonably accessible radius of the Snow Trails area, he/she is entitled to a refund. The request must be documented on employer letterhead.
- If a parent, spouse (legal or common-law) or child under 21 years of age of a passholder who qualifies for a refund also selected the Pass Refund Option and chooses to cease participation, he/she is entitled to a refund.
All refunds are final. All season pass refunds will be based on the number of times a scanable pass has been used multiplied by the regular prime day lift ticket rate. Refund requests will not be accepted after February 1st of the active Season Pass year. When requesting a refund please contact the Guest Services Desk and provide the following:
- Refunds cannot be processed until the pass has been turned in.
- Completed refund request form.
- Medical Certificate providing the injury date and the prognosis stating that the passholder is unable to participate in skiing/riding due to the injury.
- In the event of job relocation, include a letter from your new employer stating the date, location and length of the relocation.
All refunds are subject to Snow Trails’ discretion and approval.
Terms & Conditions for Snowtubing Daily Tickets
- Refunds: No refunds will be issues for purchases made online. Credit can be given in the form of Gift/Value Card (Snow Bucks) for those who contact us prior to their booking arrival time. There are NO REFUNDS and NO CREDIT given to those who contact us after their bookings. Credit is given based on the fact we hope to resell your reservation as bookings are limited.
- Transfers: Reservations may be transferred to another person prior to your arrival. Please contact Guest Services at 1.800.OHIO.SKI or GuestServices@snowtrails.com to make arrangements.
- Changes to Reservation Date: Transfers to another date are possible when availability exists and we have been given 24 hour notice to release your reservation to other guests. Please contact Guest Services at 1.800.OHIO.SKI or GuestServices@snowtrails.com to make arrangements. It can only be rescheduled to available sessions.
- Resale: Tickets may not be purchased and resold by a business, club or group (for profit or non-profit) without express written consent. Personal transactions are permitted at or below face value.
- Weather:Snowtubing will continue during poor weather conditions including rain, snow, very cold and unseasonably warm temperatures. Please visit www.snowtrails.com prior to your arrival to confirm we are open.
- Temporary Closing: In the event of a delay due to lightening credit (Gift/Value Card) will be issued for sessions impacted by the temporary closing. We cannot move sessions back as this will impact those with later bookings.
- Discounts: No discounts can be applied for online purchases. Those wanting Group Discounts must contact Guest Services at 1.800.OHIO.SKI or GuestServices@snowtrails.com to make arrangements. Times and dates are very limited for Group Discount consideration. Other discounts maybe be applied at the window based on availability.
- Cancelations: If Snow Trails has to close the facility for any reason refunds will be issued.
- Waiver: Acceptance of an online waiver as well as signed printed waiver is required for each participant. A link to a downloadable waiver will be provided in your email purchase confirmation.
- Groups:Groups can buy online up to 30 tickets for any sessions at full price. Those requesting our One Time Group discounts need to contact Guest Services at 1.800.OHIO.SKI or GuestServices@snowtrails.com to make arrangements. Blackout days and time apply for groups wanting to book at discounted pricing.
- Season Pass Holders: Are not required to make a reservation online but it is highly recommended to call Guest Services to insure availability. Passholders can present their pass at snowtubing at any time for access to the hill (season passes are NOT transferable for others to use). A certain number of tubes are held back each session for pass holders to utilize. Season Pass Holders must wait in line for availability.