- Can I buy Snow Tubing tickets ahead of time?
- Are 2hr Tubing Tickets for Glow Tubing? I don't see Glow Tubing Tickets to buy.
- What is included with a Glow Tubing Ticket?
- What days and times is Glow Tubing?
- Are there weight restrictions?
- What is the youngest age you recommend for snowtubing?
- Can my child ride down the hill in my lap?
- Do you do birthday parties?
- Can I get a discount?
- Does anyone ever fall out of a tube?
- Can I buy an all-day ticket for tubing?
- Do I need my own tube?
- Can I buy a skiing/tubing combination ticket?
- Do you ever sell out of tubes?
- Why isn’t the Tubing Park open on school snow days?
- Is there a place to watch if you are not tubing?
- What kind of clothing should I wear?
- Do you need a helmet to tube?
- What kind of food is available?
- When do you open?
- Is the snow on your hill real or fake?
- Do I need experience as I’m not athletic?
- Do you have snow?
- Do you have bathrooms?
- Can I bring my own food and beverage?
- Can I get a refund?
- What if it rains, or it's too warm or too cold?
- I cannot come now...can I change my date or give my tickets to a friend?
- Can I bring my own tube, sled... to go down the hill?
Yes, it's highly encouraged because tickets do sell out. Tickets go on-sale beginning every Monday by 11AM through the following two weekends. Tickets cannot be purchased ahead of time at the ticket window.
Glow Tubing is Snow Tubing... it's just in the dark! All tickets purchased after 6:00PM are for Glow Tubing. We have Glow Tubing each and every night that our Snow Tubing Facility is open... for the entire winter season!
A Glow Tubing Ticket give you access to our Snow Tubing facility which consists of a special tube designed for use on snow as well as use of a conveyor lift for a ride to the top if the hill. Special lights, music and features make every Glow Tubing adventure an night to remember.
Amenities of the Snow Tubing facility include a lodge, snack bar, fire pit, bathrooms, picnic tables and well as access to our Main Lodge which includes additional dinning, a bar and two restaurants.
Glow Tubing is nightly Thursday thru Sunday and Peak Day throughout the entire season. Glow Tubing starts at sunset every night that our Snow Tubing facility is open.
We do not offer a designated area for private or reserved space at our Snowtubing facility for such a need, but that's not to say we don't have parties, clubs, businesses and groups join us daily for their special day. There is a designated area called the Picnic Area in the Main Lodge (away from Snowtubing) where people may bring their own food but tables may not be reserved and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Special pricing is available for groups of 15 or more. Visit our Group Discount page for more information.
It can happen...but it's very rare.
No. Tickets are for two hours, but an "extra hour" can be purchased at a discounted rate afterwards if tubes are available. We also offer a season pass for unlimited tubing any day the park is open.
No. They must be purchased separately. Season passes for skiing and snowboarding have the ability to add on a snowtubing season pass for nominal fee.
We have a Snowtubing Lodge directly at the Snowtubing Area that has snack bar with warm beverages, snacks candies and basic foods like hot dogs and pretzels. Just a short walk away in the Main Lodge is Joe's Place a full service cafeteria as well as the Last Run & Deli.
We can open anywhere from the day after Thanksgiving to around the New Year depending on Mother Nature! We ask that you join our Newsletter or check to our our Snow Report for the latest information when conditions are favorable. Once we can start making snow it's often only days before we are ready to open!
No refunds will be issued for purchases made online. If the Tubing Park closes for an unforeseen reason we will work to resolve your booking.
Snowtubing will continue during poor weather conditions including rain, snow, very cold and unseasonably warm temperatures. Please visit SnowTrails.com/Snow prior to your arrival to confirm we are open. Temporary Closing: In the event of a delay due to lightening, a Snow Check (rain check) will be issued for sessions impacted by the temporary closing. We cannot move sessions back as this will impact those with later bookings. Cancellations: If Snow Trails has to close the facility for any reason refunds will be issued.
Transfers: Reservations may be transferred to another person. Changes to Reservation Date: Transfers to another date are possible when availability exists and you have contacted us 48 hours in advance. For all transfers, please contact Guest Services at 800-OHIO-SKI or GuestServices@SnowTrails.com to make arrangements.