Passes & Daily Lift Tickets
- Where's my pass?
- I have a Season Pass, do I need to make a reservation?
- I have a Once-A-Week Season Pass, when does the new week begin?
- Can I buy an Daily Lift Ticket when I arrive?
- I need to change my reservation for Skiing (or anything), how do I do that?
- The correct price is not showing in the eStore, what do I do?
- Why do you require reservations?
- You are sold out…is there a waitlist?
- The weather is not ideal, will you close and do I get my money back?
- I forgot to buy the Daily Lift Ticket with Rental Equipment, changed my mind or got the wrong product, what do I do?
- I got an eMail saying I “could not sign a waiver”, what do I do?
- What are you hours of operation?
- I have a voucher that I won or was given for free skiing, can I convert that to Tubing?
- We have a larger group, do we get a discount?
- Can we transfer a ticket to someone else?
- Do you allow Snowbikes, Ski Skates and other non traditional equipment?
- Do you offer cross country skiing?
- Do you offer discounts for military, seniors or groups?
- Can I just get a Walk-Up Lift Ticket?
- How do I obtain the under 5 years of age Lift Ticket?
- What comes with equipment rentals?
- When do you open? I don't see dates posted for December yet...
- Can someone else use my Season Pass?
No, passholders do not need reservations.
On Sunday morning.
No, all Lift Tckets are by reservation and must be purchase online even on slower dates and times.
All change requests must be made 24 hours in advance of your arrival time in our change portal at: www.snowtrails.com/change
Most likely you have not selected the date of arrival as prices are different on different days.
Snow Trails believes in the best experiences possible. With high demand and limited capacity we allocate a limited number of spaces for Passholders as well as those who buy daily Area Lift Tickets. Traffic and maximum capacity can be limited by weather, days of the week, holidays, conditions and many other factors.
There is no waitlist. Tickets can become available when guests cancel or management may on occasion release more tickets at weather and traffic patterns develop.
There are no refunds when we are open and all change requests must be made 24+ hours advance. Snow Trails seldom closes due to poor weather. We ski in rain, warm weather, cold weather…you name it. Make sure you check our Web Cams and Daily Snow Report for conditions. If we close for any reason we make attempts to reach out to those with reservations via email and text with information on reschedules and credit.
We suggest you buy the correct product ASAP and then send us an email with the Transaction Locator (under the bar code on our e-receipt) of the incorrect products and we’ll refund them. If products are sold out reach out to us and we'll see what options we have.
The eMail should have links to your waiver but if not please check your e-receipt from your purchase on how to sign a waiver or you can sign one when you arrive.
As seen on the website, visit: https://www.snowtrails.com/footer/hours-of-operation also always check our daily Snow Report found at the top of the website.
No, it’s only valid only for the products listed on the voucher.
We offer no discount for Peak Days & Times (Holidays and Weekends) but there are some options through the week. Let us now what you need.
Just email them your e-receipt and they can check in with your reservation via the Transaction Locator. Please note they be required to sign waivers on site. We cannot split your purchase up.
We do NOT allow snow bikes but do permit Skates and vacations as long as they have metal edges.
We do not. The terrain around Snow Trails is not ideal for that and we cannot make snow off mountain.
See this link: https://www.snowtrails.com/footer/other-discounts
Nope. As you have have seen or heard all daily Lift Tickets are by reservations and must be purchased online. To offer the best experiences possible we allocate so many tickets based on many variables and do sell out most Peak Days. Even for slower weekdays we require it to keep the policy consistent.
Regardless if you have a Season Pass or a Daily Lift Ticket you can obtain a Lift Ticket for those 5 years and younger at the ticket window or Rental Center when you arrive.
Equipment rentals come with boots and a ski (or board) and poles if skiing. We do not include helmets but they can be rented on site. We do not offer rental of clothing or goggles.
We can open anywhere from the day after Thanksgiving to around the New Year depending on Mother Nature! We ask that you join our Newsletter and check our Snow Report for the latest information when conditions are favorable. Once we can start making snow it's often only days before we are ready to open! We do not release reservations for December until we have an opening date in sight and confidence is high. We often know about 7 days in advance of our opening day for the season.
No. As stated in the Terms and Conditions accepted during the Purchase Process Season Passes are only assigned to the person whose photo and name appear on the pass. If you would like to transfer it for the entire season please reach out to the Guest Services Team and we'll see what options we have of you depending on your circumstances and how much season is left.