GREAT FRIENDS. GREAT FUN. A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. SNOW TRAILS.
Each fall hundreds, from all over North Central Ohio, are accepted to work at Snow Trails for the Winter Season. Most positions fill quickly, so act fast if you would like to submit an application to become a part of our team.
Hourly employees make minimum wage for most positions. Minimum age of 18yrs old for chairlift and tubing park operators, with most other departments requiring 16yrs of age.
HIRING IN ALL DEPARTMENTS:
- Food and Beverage
- Guest Services
- Ski Check
- Lift Operations
- Terrain Park
- Tubing Park Staff
- Rental and Ticketing
- Snow Sports and Children's Programs
- Become a Ski Patroller
At Snow Trails we truly value our employees. To show our appreciation we offer some of the greatest perks around:
- DISCOUNTED SKIING & SNOWBOARDING - we want our employees to enjoy the resort as much as we do! Not only do you receive lift tickets for next to nothing, but you also have the opportunity to receive free rentals and lessons.
- DISCOUNTED MEALS - at the resort.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES - will allow you hours of work based on your availability.
- WINTER JACKETS - provided to Employees in Outdoor positions. Frequent Rotations with Indoor Warming Breaks.
- FUN RESORT ATMOSPHERE - nothing quite like it around!