Hero Challenge 2015 Results
- The 5K Obstacle Course had 4 heats going off at 9:15AM, 10:00AM, 10:45AM and 11:30AM
- We recorded your time as you crossed the finish line. If you subtract your start time from your finish time you get your course time. We’ve done the calculation for you.
- Many athletes altered their scheduled start times which will skew the presented course time calculation. The fastest course times was by Joel Fox at 0:29 minutes
- If you have missing finish time data and you completed the race feel free to contact us and we'll look at the data again. Knowing your wrist band number is helpful in researching the data.
- Those who registered the day of the race did not have published start times.
- The Hero Challenge is a fun and challenge course and doesn’t have prizes or winners. We try the best to assist you with your timing and comparing it others.
- Due to the size of the data results for the 5K are in PDF format. You can download a PDF reader from Adobe at this link.