GENERAL GROUP INFORMATION
Set a course for a great time at Snow Trails.
As Ohio's premier ski, snowboard, and tubing destination, Snow Trails offers an alpine escape with the best amenities, Guaranteed snow conditions and a friendly staff. You'll find the latest in rental equipment and skiing innovations. Whether you are a daylodge lounger, a beginner or a full-fledged fanatic, you'll love the skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and relaxing good times at Snow Trails.
Whoever said, "There's strength in numbers," must have been talking about group outings at Snow Trails. With our daily and seasonal group programs, you, your family, friends, co-workers, or school mates can all have a great time and get great deals.
Plus, group leaders are rewarded with exclusive benefits that vary from complimentary lift tickets and promotional support. In addition, your group will also receive:
- Discounted tickets. Groups Save up to 20% off the regular prices!
- Bus parking convenient to base lodge
- Assistance from a Snow Trails associate every step of the way
Groups are classified in two ways here at Snow Trails.
1. One Time Groups are groups that make arrangements for one visit that fits their club or groups schedule. These groups may include churches, scout troops or a large group of friends. Some of our largest OTGs may book an entire week of special pricing for their members while other OTGs may pick several weekends to visit throughout the year. These groups buy a discounted day lift or tubing pass for their needs.
2. Seasonal Clubs are those that come on a regular basis (typically weekly) through the season and purchase a discounted season pass with the buying power of their Club. Although most think of this as the traditional School Ski Club they have grown into so much more! They may transport on buses (such as School Clubs) or simply meet at Snow Trails as many of our large Corporate Clubs do. Such Clubs often have assigned nights but we offer options that allow for your Club to come any day of the week!